27.6.14

SUMMER



Elizabeth wears:

DRESS: In A Beat NECKLACE: Strings & Things HEELS: Pedro


Photos by Andra Ramadhan


You know that thing that you've always wanted to do? Go and do it! Summer has presented itself which means 2014 is well into its second half. Yep, another year is fast approaching its end and life reminds us that time waits for no man. 

With that said, I'm dedicating the second half of this year doing all the things I REALLY want to do and put a stop to all the things that honestly bring no profound positive/rewarding impact for me as an individual. Relax, I'm not encouraging you to quit your full-time job, I'm encouraging you to try something new, something you've always wanted to do but never got around to. 

Ask yourself, when was the last time you did something for the first time? 


xx

Elizabeth

3 comments: